1. What is the most important thing that you are working on this season?
Confidence. It’s always been a problem for me. I have the support of my teammates though. My good buddy, Tim Salm, always reassures me, “Hey, we trust you.” Knowing that I have their trust is what I need to make sure that I step out there with confidence at every practice and during every game.2. What is your favorite baseball moment?
Probably would have to be freshman year in the airport on the way to spring training. My friend Bryan Rosen and I had a race while we were waiting. I was in a wheelchair and he was pretending to be a monkey.
3. You are in the second half of the season already. What are you doing differently to maximize team potential?
Defense is what we are working on a lot. We need to make sure that we are stopping the ball first and then throwing.
4. This is your senior season. What will you miss most about baseball?
I will miss representing LU athletics. Some people get all worked up in academics and social life and just forget that it’s a huge honor to play for your college.
5. What do you want to be remembered for on this team?
Decreasing the average team height.
6. If you could give your teammates one piece of advice, what would it be?
Hit the strikes and lay off the balls.