1. What are your thoughts on the new coach this year?I really like him and what he has done with the program. We’re getting worked extremely hard and we’re going to conference knowing we worked harder than anyone there. You don’t get that feeling too often.
2. What is your favorite event and why?
Either the 50 or 100 freestyle, I just like to go in and get it done. Splash and dash, turn and burn.
3. Would you rather be able to foretell the future or have all the money you will ever need and why?
I would rather be able to foretell the future because if for some reason I knew that I needed to worry about money I could just foretell the lottery. Plus I could foretell other sweet things..
4. Would you rather be able to stop time while you slept or never need to do laundry and why?
I think that, considering I don’t do laundry enough or correctly anyway, I might as well stop time.
5. What is your favorite thing about Lawrence?
I like how it’s kind of a little community that I am a part of rather than just being at school.
6. Who is your favorite athlete, why?
Eli Manning — just kidding! My all time favorite athlete is a swimmer by the name of Amy VanDyken because she got beat by Inge Debrijn in the 50 freestyle during the 1996 Olympics, and her response to reporters was, “If I were a man I could swim that fast too.