Avocado JuiceLooking for something refreshing and exotic? How about a serving of avocado juice to quench your desire? Avocado, a fruit native to the tropical climate of the Americas,so it may be hard to get in the Midwest. If you’re lucky to find some, try out this recipe. It is more like a dessert, but is absolutely delicious in spite of how strange it sounds.
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons water
1/2 cup cold milk
1 cup chocolate milk
1/2 cup crushed ice
1. Make simple syrup by mixing sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until clear.
2. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Spoon out avocado pulp and place in blender.
4. Add syrup and cold milk and blend.
5. Serve in two tall glasses.
6. Top each serving with 1/2 cup chocolate milk (to form separate layer) and crushed ice.