1) What has been your favorite part of this season and why?
My favorite part of this season was our trip to Washington D.C. and Virginia Beach. It was a great bonding experience and a chance to play some teams we have never seen before. However, I also enjoy when our Assistant Coach Darrin puts on the championship belt during pre-game introductions.
2) What are your goals for the rest of the season?
My goal for the rest of the season is to make the best of what I have left in my collegiate career. Also, I would very much like to beat St. Norbert.
3) What has been a highlight from playing on the LU volleyball team?
The highlight of my career would definitely be the breast cancer awareness match against UW-Eau Claire my freshmen year. They were ranked 17th in the nation and it was the craziest game ever. We beat them in three, and then they cried.
4) If you could have dinner with anyone from the women’s soccer team, who would it be and why?
Ellie Galvin… enough said.
5) If you were stuck on a deserted island with anyone from your team, who would it be with and why?
Taylor Tomaszewski. That girl could probably outlive Bear Grylls in the wild.