1) How is your transition into being a Viking going? What is the best part about it?
I love the atmosphere of the school, I have made some great friends and I love every one of my teammates and coaches. The best part is how they have welcomed me as part of the family.
2) What are the team’s goals for the rest of the season? How do you plan to accomplish them?
Our goal as a team is to reach the conference tournament. It is all about getting hot as a team at the right time. We need to take it one game at a time and make sure we concentrate at the defensive end of the floor and on our overall toughness.
3) If you were trapped on desert island with only one of your teammates, who would it be and why?
My roommate, Andrew Borresen, because he is just too dang smart and would know what to do in every situation, not to mention he has a great sense of humor and loves me to death. The only downfall would be his obsession with Justin Bieber — but we do share a great passion for oldies music, which would strengthen us on the island.
4) Are there any players — professional or otherwise — that you model your play after? Why?
Kobe Bryant, because of his work ethic and will to win each game. He never takes a play off, and is well respected. Also, Aaron Rodgers, because of how professional he acts on and off the field. He is a true role model.
5) If you could play another sport at LU what would it be and why?
If we had a men’s volleyball team, I would love to be a part of that. I have always had a passion to spike the ball into an opponent’s face.