Letter to the Editor

Over the past week, individuals have discussed Judicial Board taking action on campus. While we would like to help in whatever way we can, we are not able to act without a complaint being filed. Here is the process to bring a case to the board:

In order to address an issue in a formal hearing setting, an individual from the Lawrence community may file a complaint form with the office of the Dean of Students, located in Raymond house. The filing party (complainant) cites an alleged violation of the social code. After the complaint has been filed, it is processed as described in the Lawrence University student handbook. The process is confidential, but a complaint cannot be filed anonymously.

If you have any questions, please contact deanofstudents@lawrence.edu or the Chair of the Judicial Board, Amy Hutchings.


—The Lawrence University Judicial Board