1. ” Alpha Beta Gaga,” AirI think this is a little bit of a Mario Kart-esque music, in a good way though.2. “Keep It Together,” GusterAhh, this is so freshman year!
3. “Les Amants D’un Jour,” Edith PiafShe breaks the glass at the end of the song — I really like that moment.
4. “Carnival,” The CardigansI love them! And this is such a fun song.
5. “Circuit Breaker,” RoyksoppThis song definitely reminds me of Europe, summer 2006. That’s why I really like it, though it’s actually not one of this band’s best songs.
6. “Seoul,” AmiinaThis song is very soothing, but it actually sounds a little bit like creepy toy box music.
7. “Raw Sugar,” MetricI was wondering when summer was going to come… but apparently it never get here.
8. “Stars,” Au Revoir SimoneI listen to them A LOT nowadays. This is yet another happy song from them.
9. “Caligula,” Macy GrayHaha, I had completely forgotten about this song. Macy Gray is crazy!
10. “One More Time,” Daft PunkThis song reminds me of the lovely London dinners I had with Sarah Page last winter!