1.Bearforce 1 – Bearforce one. What could be better than four Gay Bears from Holland singing?! Nothing, I tell you.2. Toy Box – The Sailor Song. This is a shout out to April West! This song is really middle school, but whatever, it’s awesome and about sailors.
3. The Three Stooges – The Alphabet Song. Growing up in a family with 3 obnoxious boys, my parents never took us to church. So on Sundays we stayed home and would watch the Three Stooges. I think that explains a lot.
4. t.A.T.u. – Robot. This is a song about loving a robot. I love robots, and fake lesbians, so this song is really a win win.
5. Taco – Puttin’ on the Ritz. I know when I’m blue putting on the Ritz always makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER!!! While this song might make you drive off the road if you are listening to it in the car, it’s pretty jazzy, nonetheless.
6. Sia – Death by Chocolate. What a way to go!
7. Shiny Toy Guns – Rocketship. This is a random song about Rocketships. Every year a rocket has been on my Christmas List, and every year “Santa” forgets to bring it. I’m a huge fan of rocketships!
8.Yumm Yumm – Happy Day. This is nauseating and really annoying Swedish bubblegum pop. It’s terrible, but I can’t enough. Just hook it into my veins.
9. Freezepop – Less talk More Rokk. I think the title of the Song speaks for it self.
10. Magnus Carlsson – Live Forever. This Song is just amazing. It’s poppy, obnoxious, I’m sure at some point involves red spandex. It really just sums up my personality quite nicely.